Training « Developing the collective performance of a team »
Purpose: To allow each employee and manager to implement a new way of working together, based on the systemic dynamics of Expert5A™. By discovering the talents of the “Pleasure of doing”, better understand the contribution of each person in the creation of value.
Discussion during the session to apply the knowledge to your environment as closely as possible to your needs.
Follow-up before, during and after each session through real-life application exercises.
Facilitated by a trainer who is an expert in the model and shares real cases from her experience.
Acquisition of new skills that will impact your career path.
Training session with the manager
- Understand the model and the talents of the “pleasure of doing”
- Knowing how to read individual profiles
- Identify complementarities and risk areas
- Learn to read the DNA of a team
- Analyze the strengths and opportunities for optimizing team performance
- Know how to put a team’s profile into perspective with the company’s expectations
Group training session
- Introduction to the 20 T5™ talents of “the pleasure of doing”
- Discovery of the 5 systemic dynamics to know and understand how to develop collective performance in an organization/team.
- Reading of a team, its mode of operation and its spontaneous value creation
- Practical exercise to discover together the key dynamics necessary to achieve the team’s short-term goals
- Identify the strengths and difficulties of the team’s operation on the basis of the T5™ talents. Which actions to take to address the difficulties
Practice (upon appointment)
2 x 2 h
- Integrate team profile analyses and pilot new ways of working together
- Integrate individual profile analyses to adapt your management style
TERMS & CONDITIONS
This training is intended for leaders, managers, human resources professionals and team members.
This training is open to people with disabilities.
Margaux Grisard, map & match certified expert
Valérie Jones, map & match certified expert
Delphine Hervot, map & match certified expert
800 € HT / person
(completion of the profile and debriefing in addition)
Training eligible for the OPCO system
- To be planned according to the needs of the company
Do not hesitate to contact us for a group training of 5 people minimum or for a half-day format
- Completion of an individual profile for each participant. Personalized 1-hour debriefing
- Remote or face-to-face sessions that combine theoretical input and application exercises.
- Communication of training materials and post-training assistance
- Have been confronted with collective work problems and be in a situation of collaboration with several people.
- To have completed the map & match profile and its debriefing.
You want to know more?
We are at your entire disposal to answer your questions.